My wedding planning philosophy is to creatively connect your dreams and personal choices with the natural beauty and architecture of the Sacramento area. The area contains many historic sites, and any of these historic venues could be the ideal setting for your ceremony and/or reception. For example, you can choose from venues like:
- Sacramento’s Old Town district
- Downtown Sacramento
- The rolling foothills of Amador, El Dorado, Placer, or Yolo counties
- The gold-rush era locations in Folsom and Auburn, and along the scenic Route 49
- Seasonal vineyards in Northern California’s wine country
As your professional negotiator, orchestrator, and visionary, I will be there from the beginning to provide personal attention. We’ll discuss your specific needs, and I’ll help you manage priorities. And together, we’ll review and select from options to co-create and organize all the unique elements of your wedding day. Additionally, we’ll have design and décor planning meetings where we’ll review personal menu selections, discuss out of town travel accommodations for guests, and detail your Bridal Party needs for the big day.
My philosophy and my many years of wedding and event planning experience are the catalyst to transitioning your one-of-a-kind dreams into reality, detail by detail. That experience has crystallized my top priorities:
- Your personality – every wedding should reflect the bride’s personal style and be created from love and passion.
- Your spending plan – staying within a budget and knowing where to spend and where to save will help in achieving your dream wedding with less stress.
My artisan-like coordinating and design talents, combined with my down-to-earth personality, will help make planning your wedding day less stressful, as the plans unfold into a once in a lifetime celebration.
I am an Accredited Bridal Consultant™. What does that mean for you? It means that I am current in the trends in the wedding industry. Also, I am educated and abide by a code of ethics and practices in the wedding industry. Further, I am dependable and accountable. This is a wonderful business for me and I take it very seriously. When hiring a wedding planner, look for attributes like these.
- WeddingWire Couple’s Choice Award for 2014, 2015, and 2016 (see what other brides say about A Dazzling Day weddings … by Darcie)
- Style Magazine Readers’ Choice Award Winner – 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015
- AFWPi Wedding Professional of the Year 2009
- First Accredited Bridal Consultant™ in the state of California (see article in Sacramento Bride & Groom)
Behind the Scenes of a Creative Mind
You can see an example of my creative process and listen to me describe my philosophy in this video from Sparkle Bridal Couture, a shop “solely dedicated to sizes 14-30”: