About Wedding Planner — Darcie Swedelson
I can be your perfect wedding planner
My professional wedding planning style is to creatively connect your dreams and personal choices with the natural beauty and architecture of the wedding venue of your dreams. The Northern California landscape offers many historic mansions, and any of these historic venues could be the ideal setting for your ceremony and/or reception. For example, you can choose from venues like:
- Sacramento's Old Town restaurants on the Sacramento River
- Downtown Sacramento's metropolitan hotels: The Citizen, The Hyatt Regency, Sacramento Sheraton to name a few
- The rolling Sierra Foothills of Amador, El Dorado or Placer County
- The local Country & Golf Clubs throughout Folsom, Roseville, Lincoln, and Auburn along scenic Route 49
- Seasonal vineyards in Northern California's wine country
- City and mountain venues in South Lake Tahoe
As your professional planner, organizer and wedding designer, I will be there from the beginning to provide personal attention. We'll discuss your specific needs, and I'll help you manage priorities. And together, we'll review and select from options to co-create and organize all the unique elements of your wedding day. Additionally, we'll have design and décor planning meetings where we'll review personal menu selections, discuss out of town travel accommodations for guests, and detail your Bridal Party needs for the big day.
My work ethics and my many years of wedding and event planning experience are the key to transitioning your unique wedding dream into reality, detail by detail. That experience has taught me how prioritize for you to create the best bride and groom you can be.
- Your personality — every wedding should reflect the bride's personal style and be created from love and passion.
- Your spending plan — staying within a budget and knowing where to spend and where to save will help in achieving your dream wedding with less stress.
My "Meant To Be Party Planner" and "friendly personality" along with coordinating and design talents, will help make planning your wedding day less stressful, more beautiful, and make for better memories as the plans unfold into a once in a lifetime celebration.
I am an Accredited Bridal Consultant™. What does that mean for you? It means that I am current in the trends in the wedding industry. Also, I am educated and abide by a code of ethics and practices in the wedding industry. Further, I am dependable and accountable. This is a wonderful business for me and I take it very seriously. When hiring a wedding planner, look for attributes like these.
- WeddingWire Couple's Choice Award for 2014, 2015, and 2016 (see what other brides say about A Dazzling Day weddings … by Darcie)
- Style Magazine Readers' Choice Award Winner — 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015
- AFWPi Wedding Professional of the Year 2009
- First Accredited Bridal Consultant™ in the state of California